First time submitting a Color Match Request?
Be sure to provide a physical sample of your color (color chip or part), along with the following information.
You will be asked for the following required information:
- A desired product line (I.e. Cycolac, Lexan)/Grade
- Any needed regulatory requirements (I.e. for food contact; National Sanitary Foundation (NSF); Underwriter's Laboratories (UL) and ECO standards)
- Your desired part/product surface (polished, matte or texture)
- The primary light source you'll use to evaluate your color match (daylight, fluorescent, etc)
- Opacity requirements
- Ultraviolet testing requirements (if any)
- The thickness of your part or product (if you are requesting a transparent or translucent color)
- A physical sample of your target color is required. You may send a color chip or an actual part.
> Download a full list of required information
(PDF, 46 KB)
Already Know What You Need?
>Start a color match request
>Contact ColorXpress* Services